We would like to extend our thanks to everyone that has given their money, time or expertise to this appeal. It really couldn't happen without you.
Whilst we can't list every single donation, we're going to use this page to try recognise those individuals, groups and organisations that have made and are making a significant contribution to securing funding for this project.
Grant, Trust and Corporate supporters include:
Major individual and group supporters include:
- The members of the Parochial Church Council for St Wilfrid's Ribchester with St Saviour's Stydd.
- Liz Swan (creator of our awesome 'Wilf' logo and letterhead designer).
- The Bramble Napskins (for providing excellent live music at our Launch Event).
- Everyone who pledged a 'Promise' for the Auction of Promises, including Brown's Hair & Beauty (Blackburn), The Whalley Wine Shop, Bee Mill Garage and Ribchester Sports and Social Club.
- Keith Flood (auctioneer extraordinaire).
- Hilda Bentley (for organising a Tea and Cake Sale on Easter Sunday).
- Rev'd Cannon Brian McConkey (for organising the Wine Tasting Evening).
- Guy Mason ('Run Ribchester' course designer).
- Clare Levick (for the sale of furniture and organising the Beetle Drive).
- Chris and Josephine Ratcliff (for covering unexpected expenses related to protecting the Organ).
- Andrew Wallin and the May Market Committee (for donating proceeds from Ribchester's Spring Bank Market).
- Nicola Chapman, Mike and Rosemary Sabben (for putting together and raffling an enormous luxury hamper).
- David and Ann Jepson (for organising the Field Day Walking Float), plus Alan Thompson, Tim Rainford, Anna Davies and Brian McConkey (for helping out and taking part).
- Colin Cunliffe (for organising the Teddy Bear Parachute), Alex Gorton, Martin Fletcher, John Briggs, Clare Levick, Nick Saward and David Jepson (for assisting on the day, including many many climbs of the tower steps!).
- Mary Procter (for her donation of a beautiful watercolour painting for the Teddy Bear Parachuting).
- Dr James Morris and all of the Ribchester Revisited staff and students (for collecting on our behalf during the summer archaeological dig).
- Mike and Elizabth Pearson (for hosting an Open Garden afternoon).
- David Scott-Thomas (for holding and Organ Recital).
- Rev Dr Mike Kirby and Renaissance Choir of Manchester (for holding a concert of choral music).
- Roy Skilbeck (for producing and curating a history exhibition).
- Ribchester Village Hall Management Committee.
- Cranden Press (for much help with printing).
- Longridge News, Lancashire Telegraph and BBC Radio Lancashire (for helping us spread the word).
... plus all of our very generous event attendees and donors!
Have we missed anyone?
Any omissions from the above list are unintentional. If you see that we've not listed a person, family or community group that has gone 'over and above' in their support for this appeal, please let us know who it is (and what they have done) using the contact form below. We will gladly add them to the list.